ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY
PHILOSOPHY & LEARNING OBJECTIVES
The Family Physician will:
- gain knowledge about new concepts in the delivery of medicine,
- gain knowledge and skills to apply to his or her everyday practice,
- be given an opportunity to discuss concepts that are controversial and innovative,
- be challenged by new innovations in medicine and continually apply these to his or her practice,
- leave the program with confidence in new skills and gain tools to explore new ways of obtaining information and expanding his or her knowledge.
Click here for fee information, discounts and detailed information on sessions.
MCFP’s Annual Scientific Assembly: You miss a year; you miss a lot!