1. Explain and interpret the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for bipolar disorder, including the spectrum of bipolar presentations.
2. Identify appropriate bipolar screening and monitoring tools.
3. Identify evidence-based strategies for differentiating unipolar and bipolar depression.
4. Review and interpret the CANMAT bipolar treatment guidelines.
5. Categorize and compare the unique characteristics of bipolar treatments and apply the treatment algorithm in daily practice, including appropriate use of combination treatment strategies.
6. Appraise the management of partial & non-responders.
7. Identify the characteristics of individuals who might benefit from long-acting injectable antipsychotic treatments.
Virtual programs are discounted up to 45% compared to the live events. By using discount code RECORDEDCOMINGSOON, you can save up to 60%
Please note that discounts CAN NOT be applied retroactively to already purchased tickets. Thank you for your understanding.