1. Explain and interpret the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for major depression.
2. Identify appropriate MDD screening and monitoring tools.
3. Review and interpret the CANMAT depression treatment guidelines
4. Categorize and compare the unique characteristics of antidepressant treatments and apply the treatment algorithm in daily practice.
5. Demonstrate medication discontinuation and switching strategies.
6. Appraise the management of partial & non-responders.
7. Identify risk factors that suggest depression treatment should be long-term.
For more information, visit their site here: https://e-learn.psychedupcme.com/courses/June-18-2021-Depression