1. Explain the neurobiology of sleep and the critical association between sleep, learning and health.
2. Demonstrate the approach to evaluating insomnia in clinical practice.
3. Review sleep hygiene and share clinical tips regarding how to assist patients to adopt healthier sleep routines.
4. Categorize and compare the unique characteristics of sleep treatments, including how to make the most appropriate treatment choice, expected side effects, and discontinuation of sleep treatments.
5. Review the safety of sedative/hypnotics in older adults, with a focus on falls and fractures.
Virtual programs are discounted up to 45% compared to the live events. By using discount code RECORDEDCOMINGSOON, you can save up to 60%
Please note that discounts CAN NOT be applied retroactively to already purchased tickets. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information, visit their site: bit.ly