1. Explain and interpret the use of medicinal and recreational cannabis in Canada.
2. Describe how cannabis includes THC and CBD, two chemicals with distinct pharmacological properties.
3. Critique the evidence for the use of cannabis for the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
4. Based on scientific evidence, appraise the risks THC poses for the developing brain.
5. Appraise the evidence concerning the impact of THC on the development of psychiatric disorders, including schizophrenia.
6. Review the evidence for the pharmacologically distinct psychedelics used in the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
Virtual programs are discounted up to 45% compared to the live events. By using discount code RECORDEDCOMINGSOON, you can save up to 60%
Please note that discounts CAN NOT be applied retroactively to already purchased tickets. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information, visit their site here: http://bit.ly/3u9Sequ