Learn the essential skills of performing biopsies and other office dermatological procedures.
- Identify common lesions observed in primary care.
- Specify the indications for biopsy of common skin lesions.
- Identify evidence-based treatments for common skin lesions.
- Demonstrate how to perform a skin biopsy and other skin lesions treatments.
- Explain the complications of skin biopsies and treatments with their patients.
Registrants must complete the following required documentation:
- Needs Assessment
- Session Evaluation
- MainPro+ Post-reflective Activity
These documents will be sent to registrants via email or handed out during the event.
Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Other Health Professions: $200.00