- In order to appropriately understand the new treatment options, we will review the inflammatory basis of depression and anxiety and the application of the CANMAT treatment guidelines.
- Categorize and compare the unique characteristics of newer treatments and how they may be utilized in daily practice including antidepressants and antipsychotics.
- Review each new treatment based on the expected clinical utilization, highlighting:
- a- mechanism of action
- b- typical dosage and titration schedule
- c- switching and combining
- d- common adverse events
- e- usual treatment population
Virtual programs are discounted up to 45% compared to the live events. By using discount code RECORDEDCOMINGSOON, you can save up to 60%
Please note that discounts CAN NOT be applied retroactively to already purchased tickets. Thank you for your understanding.