NPAM is excited to open the 2022 NPAM membership with great incentives for our members!
The Nurse Practitioner Association of Manitoba (NPAM) is proud to be a voice for nurse practitioners in Manitoba – but to do so we need your support! We work closely with our members and various stakeholders (Shared Health, MNU, ARNM, CRNM, the Minister of Health & Seniors Care, the University of Manitoba, & more) to ensure that we are informing the front line issues that matter to NPs in Manitoba.
In 2021, NPAM has led or been a source to inform:
- MNU contract consideration and reclassification
- CRNM board of directors governance changes, NP Opioid prescribing monitoring considerations, practice expectations & directions affecting NPs
- Ministry of Health COVID-19 and NP role consultation
- Manitoba PC Caucus Altru Agreement
- Shared Health surgery wait time panel, innovative models of care
- Canada Health Infoway PrescribeIT® Policy & Priorities Table
- Self-employed nurses’ policies and procedures draft (in compliance with CRNM)
- Allergan acceptance of NPs to hold an account to order pharmaceuticals
- Healthcare Excellence Canada & Canada Health Infoway policy working group developing virtual care in primary care guideline
- Lead for the Public Health Agency of Canada Vaccine Education program with 11 collaborating Manitoba health professions partners
- Remains solely responsible to inform the public on the role of the NP in MB
We are proud of the progress and strides forward for NPs by NPs, and look forward to building on this momentum in 2022.
And to do that, we need your membership support! Your membership gives us a stronger collective and inclusive voice to bring to meetings with stakeholders, highlighting the key role NPs play, and how we can further advance healthcare.
- Community of practice or regional NP group networks
- Complimentary MUMS Online Access to orange-series
- Complimentary NP Current subscription https://npcurrent.ca
- Access to a private chat on Discord & Facebook.
- Monthly newsletters full of great & succinct information relevant to NPs
- Annual student scholarship funds and exam study resources
- Reduced rate to annual NPAM conference & great prizes at the AGM, conference, and registration renewal events
- Complimentary NPAM mask for new memberships
- 50% OFF Promo code available to use on MUMS Health printed handbooks
- Rx files 13th edition book for $80 on annual bulk order (Aug 2022)
- 10% OFF www.THMAConsulting.com & 40 contact hours via CNA on completion
- 10% OFF all regular rates of courses through First Aid Training (www.firstaidtrainingcentre.ca)
- Time limited offer of $15 off any level of NEW CAA membership (exp Mar.1 2022; additional $15 off to automatic CAA credit card renewal)
- NPAM-exclusive deals through Perkopolis (www.perkopolis.com)
- Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine discounts (https://www.cbamedicine.com/)
- Canadian Association of Medical Aesthetics (see https://camaesthetics.ca/)
The work that NPAM does on behalf of NPs is accomplished through your support. We look forward to another year of supporting NPs in Manitoba!
Renew by Jan 31, 2021 to win your membership - 3 prizes available!