Become a NPAM Member
The champions of nurse practitioner policy and practice to support and advance safe quality patient care.
Championing and Supporting Nurse Practitioners in Manitoba
- CRNM practice directions and expectations consultations affecting nurse practitioners
- MNU contract negotiation proposals and nurse practitioner reclassification consultations
- Provincial Ministry of Health COVID-19 and nurse practitioner role consultations
- Shared Health surgery wait time and innovative nurse practitioner models of care consultations
- Allergan nurse practitioner approved scope to order pharmaceuticals
Nurse Practitioner numbers count! A membership provides a strong message that nurse practitioners support nurse practitioners for stakeholders who inquire as to how many members NPAM has
NPAM directly collaborates with nurse practitioners/ nurse practitioner students, nurse employers, the Manitoba Nurses Union, legislators, nurse regulators, the public, and post-secondary education institutes to address strategic health advice or priority policy for or about nurse practitioners.
I like that I have fellow colleagues that I can reach out to for guidance and advice. NPAM is truly a support group that understands what I am going through and provides me with the ability to obtain knowledge and expertise that I need (NPAM is my security blanket).
C.S., Nurse Practitioner
The free educational sessions and the discord chat group are great benefits.
B.A., Nurse Practitioner
The free access to resources like the MUMS Guidelines with the education session and discord groups are the best benefits as a NPAM member.
A.K, Nurse Practitioner
The mentorship for nurse practitioners cannot be found elsewhere, I appreciate NPAM.
J.R., Nurse Practitioner
Types of Memberships
Membership Year runs January 1 – December 31
Gain invaluable NP insights
The lessons you will not find in a textbook! – you will have access to resources available for students to borrow for exam prep.
As low as $5 month
Regular membership is open to any registered Manitoba Nurse Practitioners.